Are you missing search volumes within your account? You can now upload search volumes from Google Adwords into gShift. Follow the steps below to update search volumes now:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to update.
- Navigate to Keywords > Positions and Export the Data to Excel
- Open Excel File and sort keywords by search volume
- Copy the Keywords with no search volume.
- Open Google Ads in a new tab or window
- Login with your Google Account
- Tools > Planning > Keyword Planner
- Select Get Search Volume and Forecast
- Enter Keywords (One per line)
- Click Get Started
- Set Location to match search engine you want to get volume for.
- Click Download Keywords
- Navigate to Keywords > Search Volume Upload in gShift
- Check back tomorrow for updated values in panels and reports.
Note: Search Volumes will only replace empty values and will not overwrite current search volumes.
Google may change keywords when searching for historical metrics. Our platform is looking for exact matches only so if this occurs the original keyword will not be updated.