The Advanced kontextURL Engagement Report has been designed to report on any combination of Content Tags and Tag Values you are using beyond System Tags, which can be reported on via the standard kontextURL Engagement Report. Quickly generate an annotated PDF report containing tables or graphs for a single date range for a single or multiple campaigns or a single or range of kontextURLs. The Advanced report also has an optional Excel export, which includes a summary and all of the click records. This report can be generated at any time for any time period to gauge the effectiveness of a campaign or individual kontextURLs.
- Login to gShift.
- Navigate to the level (Agency, Client or Web Presence) where you created kontextURLs.
- Click Reports.
- Select kontextURL Engagement Report - Advanced from the left navigation.
- Enter a Report Name (used in the Report List and on the Title Page).
- Select Time Period (By Time Period or By Date Range).
- Select a Dimension to filter kontextURLs:
- kontextURLs - Select individual kontextURLs you would like to include in the report. Can be single or multiple.
- Tags - Select Tags you would like to report on. Any kontextURLs with the Tags selected will be included in the report.
- Tag Values - Select Tag Values you would like to report on. Any kontextURLs with the Tag values selected will be included in the report.
- Taxonomy - Select Taxonomy to include any kontextURLs with all the tags applied to them within the selected Taxonomy. e.g. Taxonomy has 4 tags. The report only returns kontextURLs with those same 4 tags included.
- Select a Secondary Group. This determines how the kontextURLs are displayed in the report.
- by kontextURL - Breaks down the report by each individual kontextURL.
- by Tag - Breaks down the report by Tags. Grouping kontextURLs into the Tags they are sorted under.
- Select Data Display Options for the report.
- Donut Charts
- Do Not Include Non-Cookies Users (Filters out Non-Cookies Users from the Report)
- Omit Bot Clicks (Recommended to remove non-human clicks)
- Filter Out Detected Browser Prefetch Events (Recommended to remove false clicks from social accounts like Facebook)
- Include Raw Click Data when Exporting to Excel (Note: Not available for time periods greater than 1 month)
- Cover Page
- First Page Displays Selected Filters/Metrics
- Show Each Section on a New Page
Example of a Report
Find a sample report attached below.
- Schedule a Report to be run monthly, weekly or at any frequency you desire for ongoing campaigns.
- Create and share kontextURLs to report on the engagement of your content.
- Try the kontextURL Engagement Report for a templated report based on System Tags and Tag Values.
- After running a report, you can add Annotations to provide notes and insights to your clients or other stakeholders.