Follow these steps to create a Web Presence Report with Custom Date Ranges:
- Navigate to the Web Presence and Reports section. Select Web Presence Report.
- Choose "By Date Range" under Time Period. Select the custom date range you would like to report on:
- This can be Time Period or by Date Range.
- All - All keywords in the Presence
- New - Keywords added within the last 30 days
- Favourites - Keywords identified as Favourites
- Recent - Recently accessed keywords
- Paused - Paused keywords
- Non-Ranking - Keywords positioned outside of the Top 50 search results
- Custom Klusters - Any specific klusters you've created
- HTML - View and annotate the report within gShift prior to download
- PDF - Export/download the report in an easy to read and printable PDF
- XLSX - Export/download the report in an Excel file to easily manage and manipulate as needed.
- CSV - Export/download the report data in universal CSV format
Note: Not all reports are available in XLSX or CSV formats if they include non-tabular data.