Add a national search engine to track keywords and report on keyword positions within a specific country. We support all major search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo in different Country/Regions around the world.
Follow the Steps below to Add a Search Engine:
- Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to add a search engine to.
- Go to Keywords > Manage.
- Click the Add Button beside Search Engines in the left side navigation.
- Select the Search Engine.
- If Google - Choose Country/Region and then select By Country.
- If Bing, Yahoo or Yandex choose a Country/Region.
Tip: Language options are available by Country/Region, where applicable. If you do not see a Country/Region or language you require, please contact gShift support.