The Standard kontextURL Engagement Report has been designed to take the guesswork out of which Content Tags and Tag values to report on. Quickly generate an annotated PDF report containing tables or graphs for a single date range or comparative time periods for a single or multiple campaigns on Top Performing Content, kontextURLs, Channels or other standard metrics. Run this report mid-campaign to decide where to focus your attention and resources or at the end of a campaign to determine its overall success relative to others.
Warning: You need to have Campaign, Influencers, Content Type and Channel Tags within your kontextURL instance and attached to your kontextURLs in order to use this report. You can also use Report Tag Aliasing to associate other tags.
- Login to gShift.
- Navigate to the level (Agency, Client or Web Presence) where you created kontextURLs.
- Click Reports.
- Select kontextURL Engagement Report from the left navigation.
- Enter a Report Name (used in the Report List and on the Title Page).
- Select Time Period (By Time Period or By Date Range).
- Select Comparative Time Period (Optional)(By Time Period or By Date Range).
- Select the Campaign(s) you would like to report on. (If you select more than one campaign the results will be stacked. i.e. Campaign 1 (all Sections selected) then Campaign 2 (all sections selected).
- Select the Engagement Metric Sections you would like to include. The available ptions are:
- Total Engagement Timeline
- Content by Engagement
- kontextURLs by Engagement
- Channels by Engagement
- Influencers by Engagement
- Geography by Engagement
- Device Type by Engagement
- Content by Channel
- kontextURLs by Channel
- kontextURLs by Content
- Influencers by Channel
- Channels by Influencers
- Influencers by Content
- Influencers by kontextURL
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Charts
- Number of Results to Display (5, 10, 25, 50, 100)
- Remove Arrows Showing Change
- Do Not Include Non-Cookied Users (Filters out Non-Cookied Users from the Report)
- Omit Bot Clicks (Recommended)
- Filter Out Detected Browser Prefetch Events (Recommended)
- Override Report Tag Aliasing (Enables you to Override the Report Tag Aliases if you wish to create your own custom Content Tags)
- Remove Empty Sections
- Title Page
- Show Each Section on a New Page
Example of a Report
Find a sample report attached below.
- Schedule a Report to be run monthly, weekly or at any frequency you desire for ongoing campaigns.
- Create and share kontextURLs to report on the engagement of your content.
- Try the Advanced kontextURL Engagement Report to use of any Content Tag, Tag Value or kontextURL reporting.
- After running a report, you can add Annotations to provide notes and insights to your clients or other stakeholders.