Add a local search engine to track keywords and report on their positions in a specific city or town within a country. We support Google search results in thousands of local locations around the world.
If you do not see a location you need please contact support to inquire about having it added.
Follow the Steps below to Add a Local Search Engine:
- Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to add a search engine to.
- Go to Keywords > Manage.
- Click the Add Button beside Search Engines in the left side navigation.
- Select Search Engine: Google.
- Select Country/Region.
- Select by City.
- Select a City.
- Click Add.
- The search engine has now been added to your Web Presence.
- Now you can add keywords to this search engine.