Three new features spanning functional areas of the app highlight the May 2016 gShift Software Release:
Custom Date Ranges in Reports
All gShift Reports and scheduled reports now support custom date ranges. Users have the option of choosing pre-defined time periods such as the Last 7 Days, a specific Month or Quarter or a Custom Date Range via a calendar. Reports can be based on single time periods or created as a comparison between two date ranges to identify trends over time. This new feature provides the flexibility required to conduct detailed analysis and provide overall richer data reporting.
Please contact your Client Success Manager or email@example.com if you have any questions about using custom date ranges or configuring any of the gShift reports.
gShift Data Beacons and Custom Dashboards are designed to enable deep analysis and gain real-time insights on website traffic, keywords, content, social and competitors. However, it is often also important for users to be able to export Dashboard data to share with colleagues and clients. As such, gShift now provides the ability to generate a PDF export of all Beacons within a chosen dashboard. Users simply need to create a Dashboard containing the Beacons and date they wish to report on and then click on the PDF generator to download their report.
Contact your Client Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help configuring a Custom Dashboard to report on the metrics which matter to you most.
kontextURL Tag Report
The kontextURL Tag Report enables users to custom configure an Excel download of kontextURL click data based on the selection of specific Tags like Campaigns or Channels and filtered by specific Tag Values like Spring Promotion or Facebook for a selected Time Period or custom Date Range. This report provides virtually unlimited flexibility to clients wanting to quickly filter and identify top or underperforming content, channels, content types, influencers or other key engagement metrics based on total clicks on off-site or on-site content.
Other features and usability improvements included in the May 2016 release:
- Google Credential Manager
- Update content icons
- Recommendations – Add hours estimate field
- Add search field to Content > Discover Content
- On-Site Content > Page Level details menu mods
- Keyword summary analytics click through mods
- Keywords>Research search volume section mods
Beacons and Dashboards
- Update Web Presence Comparison Beacon screenshot
- Menu Beacon improvements
- Add .CSV Download option to Advanced Discovered Keywords Beacon
- Dashboard Navigation improvements
- Enable # of rows displayed in config for paginated Beacons
- Add Report Name option to all reports
- Add Additional Information link to Reports section
- Pagination of Reports lists
- Add Copy to Clipboard button next to created kontextURLs
- kontextURL Engagement Report – Include summary data in XLSX output
- Create kontextURLs panel redesign
- Group concurrent API requests
- Update Real-Time Click Tracker image in Beacon Library
- kontextURL Engagement Report mods
- Update to Conversion Pathways
- kontextURL List Beacon – user adjusted column widths
- Add flags to filter browser pre-fetch clicks from kontextURL Beacons / Exports / API
- Hide Advanced options for Site Audit
- Add XML sitemap download to Site Audit results
- Not signed in when navigating between App and website
gShift User Training
Click here to access our User Training schedule and register for any of our free group sessions on (Getting Started, Advanced + Content Performance, Beacons and Dashboards or Reporting). If these days or times do not fit your schedule, please reach out to our Client Success team at email@example.com to arrange for advanced, one-on-one 0nline training.