Do you need to remove a Google Analytics Profile from a website? Follow the instructions below to Delete a Google Analytics Profile from a Web Presence.
Follow these Steps to Delete a Google Analytics Profile:
- Login to gShift
- Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to change.
- Click the Analytics Icon to Navigate to the Configure Panel.
- Click Google Analytics Enabled or the Website Thumbnail to go to the Website Settings Panel.
- Click the Delete button in the Google Analytics Section to remove the Google Analytics Account associated with the Web Presence.
- Confirm you want to the delete the Google Analytics Account.
- That's it. The Google Analytics account has now been removed.
Note: By removing a Google Analytics Profile you will not be able to add it again unless it is associated with another Client or Web Presence within that Agency. You will need to reauthorize access to add it again.