Content Tags can be added or removed from kontextURLs at any time. Common reasons you may want to remove tags from kontextURLs include: Typos, new Tag structures, more detailed tags or incorrect Content Tag and/or Tag Values.
Follow these steps to remove tags from your kontextURLs:
- Login to gShift and navigate to your kontextURLs at the Agency, Client or Web Presence level where your kontextURLs have been created.
- Go to the kontextURL List dashboard.
- Click the Edit button next to the kontextURL you would like to remove tags from.
- Click the X beside each tag you would like to remove.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Tip: If you need to remove tags from multiple kontextURLs consider using the Bulk kontextURL Editor.