Detailed visualization of visitor engagement with On-Site and/or Off-Site Content along a weighted Conversion Path including entry and exit points, conversion rates and % of Conversion Targets attained at each step, Total Conversions, Total Spend and Overall Campaign ROI. Use the Beacon snapshot feature to download an image of the populated Beacon for inclusion and reporting in a PowerPoint, Word or another document format.
Configure and edit paths via the Conversion Path Manager Beacon.
Follow the Steps below to add the Conversion Path Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon too.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Select Advanced Discovered Keywords from the Beacon list. (Tip: Use kontextURLs category on the left or search to filter the list)
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range.
- Select an Agency, Client or Web Presence you would like to report on.
- Select a Conversion Path.
- Select a Conversion Pathway Management Dashboard - By default you should select Conversion Paths under Templates.
- Select Conversion Path Type:
Linear - Display conversions of users who clicked through from each step in the conversion path.
Multi-Source Linear - Display clicks coming in at each step and calculates conversions based on the last step in the path.
Non-Linear - Display conversions and clicks from users who go through the path in an abnormal fashion.
- Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
- Check the Omit Bot Clicks box if you want to filter out bot clicks in the beacon.
- Check the Filter out Detected Browser Prefetch Events if you want to filter out clicks from browser events.
- Check the box Disable Beacon Borders if you want to remove borders from the beacon.
- Click Create Beacon to add the Beacon to your dashboard.
Tip: Live Preview the beacon before adding it to your dashboard on the right side of the configure screen.
Contact support@gShiftlabs.com if you require any assistance setting up this Beacon or managing conversion paths or kontextURLs.
Screenshot of the Configure Conversion Path Beacon Panel:
- Click kontextURL titles to navigate to details
- Use different Conversion Path types to capture the different ways that users are navigating your conversion path.
- Optimize performance of landing pages to maximize conversions.