Conversion Paths are useful to track paths to conversions with your content on or off your website. Sometimes it may be necessary to edit a path. This could mean adding a step or removing a step or rearranging the order.
Follow the steps below to edit a conversion path:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the kontextURLs > Conversion Paths Dashboard that has the path you would like to edit.
- Search and/or select the Conversion Path in the first column.
- Add any kontextURLs to the Conversion Path by selecting the green arrow beside the kontextURL Name in the second column. (Optional)
- Edit the Steps by doing one of the three actions:
- Up Arrow - Moves step up
- Down Arrow - Moves step down
- X - Removes step from the conversion path.
- Edit the configuration of the path by changing the values for:
- Conversion Path Target Traffic
- Conversion Value
- Total Spend
- Click "Save Conversion Path" to apply your changes.