Search Engines can be removed from a Web Presence. Common reasons you may want to remove a Search Engine include: Search Engine Market Share change, Shift in Marketing Focus, Location no longer relative and to Lower Keyword Usage.
Follow these Steps to Remove a Search Engine:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to change.
- Click Presence Data to Navigate into your Overview Dashboard.
- Navigate to Keywords > Manage.
- Hover over the Search Engine you would like to remove and click the Red Trash Can Icon.
- Verify you would like to Remove this Search Engine by clicking Remove.
- That's it you're done.