Did you Add the Wrong Google Analytics View to a Web Presence? Did you create a new View in Google Analytics with Filters that you would like to use for reporting?
You can easily change the Google Analytics View with a few steps in gShift.
Assumption: You have Google Analytics configured.
Follow these steps to Change Google Analytics:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Web Presence you would like to change.
- Click Presence Data.
- Click Configure in the header.
- Click Configure under Websites in the Left Navigation.
- Click Change under Google Analytics.
- Select the New Google Analytics View.
- Click Save to save the new View.
- That's it you're done. Data will collect over the next 24-48 hours.