Setting a Default Keyword Kluster is an important step to take when setting up Keyword Klusters. The default Keyword Kluster is used when a new beacon is set up that inherits the Kluster (Beacon is a Template). Think of the default Keyword Kluster as the main set of Keywords for the web presence.
Tip: Keyword Klusters should be a small group of keywords (10-15 keywords)
Assumption: You have set up a Keyword Kluster.
Follow these Steps to Set a Default Keyword Kluster:
- Login to gShift and navigate to a web presence.
- Go to Keywords.
- Go to the sub-navigation Manage.
- Select the Keyword Kluster you want to set as a default from the left side.
- Click the Set Default Kluster button.
- This Keyword Kluster will now be set and identified with a star beside it.
- That's it you are done. You can change the default keyword Kluster any time.