Dashboards are completely customizable and can be rearranged and resized. Moving a Beacon can be helpful to group Beacons together by type.
Assumption: You have Permissions to Edit Dashboards
Follow these Steps to Resize a Beacon:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to a Dashboard with Beacons.
- Click the Edit Icon in the Dashboard Navigation.
- Move Icon will now appear in the Top Right of all Beacons.
- Click the Icon and Drag Left or Right, Up or Down to Move the Beacon.
- Red Shading behind the Beacon Shows you where the Beacon will be based on where you are dragging the Beacon.
- After you have finished moving the Beacon you should click the Edit Icon to finalize the changes.
- Note: Changes are saved instantly but disabling the edit function will help ensure nothing else gets changed by accident.