Discover the projected traffic boost expected when improving the keyword position of keywords within a kluster by leveraging average monthly search volume and configurable estimated clickthrough rates for each of the Top 50 positions.
Follow the Steps below to add the Predictive Traffic Boost Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Predictive Traffic Boost from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Select a Search Engine you would like to report on.
- Select a Keyword Kluster you would like to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Click Column Headers to sort Ascending or Descending.
- Select the Desired position to see the impact on traffic.