Adding a standard set of annotations to scheduled reports will ensure your comments are included automatically with scheduled reports which are sent out.
Adding annotations to scheduled reports starts out by creating annotations. Follow the following steps to create annotations:
Follow these steps to get started with Annotations:
- Click the annotations dropdown and select Create New Annotations
- Click in the Yellow boxes throughout the report to add text to your report
- Use formatting to make your messages stand out and to emphasize key points
- Empty sections won't display in the export.
- Clicking outside of the yellow box will save the content.
Once you have created your annotations when you create a scheduled report select the annotations in the "Customization" section and proceed with scheduling the report.
Example of what Annotations look like in the Exported Report: