The Optimizer will scan your content and make recommendations on how to improve it for a selected keyword. The recommendations are listed with an explanation and then can be made into activities.
Follow these Steps to use the Optimizer on your Content:
- Login to gShift.
- Navigate to a Web Presence you would like to Optimize Content on.
- Click Presence Data.
- Navigate to Content in the Main Navigation.
- Click Manage On-Site Content.
- Click the URL or Name of Content you would like to Optimize.
- Click Optimizer on the Left.
- Select the Keyword you would like to optimize the page for and click Advise.
- Wait for the content to be analyzed and recommendations to appear.
- Review the Recommendations and Check the box and click Add Activity to Add them as an Activity.
Tip: Click the Help Bubble beside the recommendation for a description of what it is and why it is important.