gShift counts your keyword usage every month. If you are close to your allotment or over you may want to remove keywords. However if you do that the keyword usage will not update until the first of the next month. The actual usage is available to you in the Client settings. This will allow you to see a count of the keywords currently in your account. This will allow you to see how many keywords you will use next month.
Common uses for the Actual Keyword Usage:
- Verifying Actual Keyword Usage after changing searching engines (Add or Remove)
- Verifying Actual Keyword Usage after unfollowing keywords
- Verifying Actual Keyword Usage after adding search engines to keywords
- Verifying Actual Keyword Usage after adding keywords
Follow these Steps to see your Actual Keyword Usage:
- Login to gShift
- Navigate to a Client you would like to check usage for.
- Go to Settings.
- You will see Actual Keyword Usage on this page.