Removing a social account is a straightforward process. Take caution though as if you remove an account data associated with the account will be removed with it.
Common Reasons you may want to Remove a Social Account:
- Account Credentials Changed
- No longer used
Follow these Steps to Remove a Social Account:
- Login to gShift.
- Navigate to a Web Presence you Would like to change.
- Click Presence Data.
- Click Configure in the header.
- Select the Social Account you would like to remove on the left side navigation.
- Click the X icon or Remove button (Depends on the Social Account, Refer to images below.)
- Read and accept the warning.
- That's it you're done.