Dashboards are completely customizable and can be rearranged and resized. Resizing a Beacon can be helpful to ensure all data is displayed or display multiple Beacons in a smaller space.
Assumption: You have Permissions to Edit Dashboards
Follow these Steps to Resize a Beacon:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to a Dashboard with Beacons.
- Click the Edit Icon in the Dashboard Navigation.
- Resize Icons now appear in the Bottom Left and Right of all Beacons.
- Click the Icon and Drag Left or Right, Up or Down to Resize the Beacon.
- Red Shading behind the Beacon Shows you where the Beacon will be based on how you are resizing the Beacon.
- After you have finished resizing the Beacon you should click the Edit Icon to finalize the changes.
- Note: Changes are saved instantly but disabling the edit function will help ensure nothing else gets changed by accident.