gShift enables users to change the labels on reports. Benefits of this option include:
- Make the labels more friendly for your customers. e.g. Cities Driving Traffic vs. Top Referring Cities.
- Change Labels to match the languages of your clients.
- Use sub-labels in reports to provide richer descriptions of what data is provided in each report section.
Follow these steps to Add Labels to a Web Presence Report:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to Reports.
- Create a Web Presence Report.
- Click Manage under Labels.
- Click New.
- Enter a Name for the Labels you will be able to recognize later.
- Select the Owner for the label. Note: The Owner dictates who can access the labels.
- Click Save.
- Select the New Label set from the drop down menu.
- Click Change Labels.
- You can change any of the labels and descriptions (sub-labels). Click the Blue headings to edit the text.
- Once you have made all the changes, click Done to save.
Contact support@gShiftlabs.com if you require any assistance setting up Labels for your Reports.