kontextURLs are powerful URLs that allow you to track the performance of your content on and off your site. Some other ways you can use kontextURLs to gain insights include:
- Creating kontextURLs for images on your website.
- Create kontextURLs for the image within gShift and then replace the images URL within the content to the kontextURLs to gain insight to clicks and conversion pathways.
- Creating kontextURLs with Google Analytics to Track Custom Dimensions.
- Create kontextURLs and assign Custom Dimensions to kontextURLs within gShift. Share the kontextURLs and review Beacons to see metrics from within it.
- Creating kontextURLs for each Social Network.
- Create kontextURLs within gShift for your content. Create a unique kontextURL for each Social Network you are sharing it on to better track the impact and conversion paths.