Beacons provide data insights into various aspects of your Web Presence including keywords, website analytics, competitors, social signals, backlinks and more. You can create a Beacon Template, which will enable you to use the same Beacon in multiple Dashboards. This can be auto-populated based on the Web Presence it is placed in.
Follow these steps to create a Beacon Template:
- Login to gShift and navigate to a Dashboard.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click Create and Configure a New Beacon.
- Select a Beacon Type you would like to create.
- Fill out the fields required.
- Leave the Client, Web Presence and website fields empty if you would like to have the Beacon data auto-populate.
- Add Beacons to Dashboards.
- Reposition and resize Beacons on Dashboards.
- Dashboard and Beacon Templates work well together enabling you to automate and efficiently create dashboards for your clients and teams.