Web Presences represent a Brand's entire presence online, which can include multiple websites or external content. gShift enables users to add multiple websites to a Web Presence. You can also remove a website from a Web Presence (You must have a Minimum of one website per presence).
Follow these Steps to Delete a Website from a Web Presence:
- Login into gShift and navigate to the Web Presence with multiple websites to remove one or many.
- Click on the Manage button in the header.
- Click on Web Presence Points in the sub navigation.
- Click on the thumbnail of the website you would like to remove.
- Click on Delete Website button.
- Read and confirm you understand this action will remove all data associated with the website then Click the Delete button to finish deleting the website.