The kontextURL Multi Creator enables you to create multiple kontextURLs with the multiple tags and tag values so you can share and track a single piece of content across multiple channels (e.g. social media, offline, etc.), influencers or other dimensions. For example, you may want to measure and determine the effectiveness of John vs. Sue (Tag 1) sharing Content A vs. Content B (Tag 2) on Twitter vs. Facebook vs. LinkedIn (Tag 3). kontextURLs will enable you to gain detailed insights into which content, shared by whom via which channels is the top performing combination.
Follow these steps to use the kontextURL Multi Creator:
- Login to gShift and navigate to your kontextURL dashboard.
- Click the green Create Multiple kontextURLs button.
- Enter the URL to be Tracked.
- Select the domain you would like the kontextURL to use.
- Add a vanity path if the kontextURL needs to be easily recognizable e.g. as part of a specific campaign or shared off-line where it will be typed into a browser
- Select the applicable Privacy/Cookie settings.
- Click on the first applicable Tag based on the dimension you wish to measure.
- Select applicable Tag Values.
- Repeat Steps 7 & 8 for additional required Tags and Tag Values.
- Click Next.
- Click both the Title and Description fields to define Titles and Descriptions for each kontextURL.
- Click the Save button.
- You can now Export the list of kontextURLs you have created in .CSV format or copy and paste each kontextURL for distribution via the appropriate channels.
- These newly created kontextURLs will also be added to the kontextURL List for future reference, editing and reporting.
- You can also create a Data Dashboard containing custom configured Beacons based on your reporting requirements.
Screenshots of the kontextURL Multi Creator