Visualize click on your kontextURLs in real-time. This is plotted in short intervals in a live timeline graph.
To Add this Beacon do the Following:
- Login to gShift and navigate to your kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click Create & Configure.
- Select kontextURL Realtime Ticker Graph from the Beacon list on the left.
- Fill in the following information:
- Name (Name of Beacon in the Beacon Library which can be changed for your internal reference.)
- Title (Title to be displayed in the Beacon on the Dashboard) Note: you may use Macros for additional detail.
- Description (Description to be displayed by Clicking the "i" icon in the bottom right corner of the Beacon.)
- Select Agency, Client or Presence to pull kontextURLs from. This will default to the Agency, Client or Presence you are currently logged into.
- Select to Omit Bot Clicks or Not. (This is set to On by Default.)
- Select to Make Beacon a Template or Not. A Beacon template may be used to repurpose the Beacon in other Dashboards.
Steps to Creating a kontextURL: