A Content Taxonomy is a means to logically organizing your Tags and defining which ones are made available to kontextURL creators. Taxonomies are important for organizations looking to maintain control over the categorization of their content and the effective and accurate reporting on engagement with it.
Adding or Removing Tags from a Content Taxonomy is easy to do.
Follow the Steps below to Edit a Content Taxonomy:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click Create and Manage Content Tags and Taxonomies.
- Click the Content Taxonomy from the list you would like to Edit.
- Select Content Tags from the drop-down field and click Add to associate it with the Taxonomy.
- Repeat Step 5 until all the Tags you require have been added.
- Rearrange the order of the Tags presented in the Taxonomy by clicking the up and down arrows on the Tag.
- Select the X beside Content Tags you would like to remove from the Content Taxonomy.
- Once all of the Tags and the desired Order has been set click Save Taxonomy to finalize.
Steps to Creating a kontextURL: