Follow these steps to create a kontextURL:
- Login to your kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click Create & Manage kontextURLs.
- Fill in the following fields with information about the URL you would like to track:
- URL to be Tracked - Enter the URL here. Include the HTTP:// or HTTPS://.
- Domain - Select a domain for your URL. Note: You can use gShift.it or a uniquely branded domain of your choosing. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance setting up a branded domain.
- Friendly / Vanity URL Path *Optional - Enter a vanity or friendly URL extension to be used after the domain. This can be used for additional branding or identification. e.g. http://gshift.it/campaignA-tw - would denote a URL associated with Campaign A to be shared via Twitter
- URL Title - Enter a Title for your URL for reference in reporting.
- Description - Enter a description for your URL for additional reference.
- Privacy / Cookie Setting - Select a Privacy setting for the URL. Note: Some countries require cookies must be set to Enable Users to Allow or Disallow cookies or No Tracking.
- Select a Taxonomy (Click here to learn more about Taxonomies).
- Select Tags (Click here to learn more about Content Tags) you would like added to the URL.
- Select the Tag Values you would like added to the URL.
- Click Create a kontextURL button
- You can find the kontextURL in list of Existing URLs. Copy the link address and use the kontextURL in any social media, press releases or content you would like to track and report on.
Steps to Creating a kontextURL: