The Keyword Position Comparison Graph provides another way to visualize the keywords within a kluster you need to pay attention to based on either their rank within a specified search engine, their monthly average search volume in the engine and/or a combination of these two metrics. Click on any keyword to see more granular details and to gain further insights into what you should do next to boost your authority for this keyword.
Contact email@example.com if you require any assistance setting up this Beacon or managing keywords, klusters or search engines.
Follow the Steps below to add the Keyword Position and Search Volume Comparison Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Keyword Position and Search Volume Comparison from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Select a Search Engine you would like to report on.
- Select a Keyword Kluster you would like to report on.
- Select the Columns you would like to display in the Beacon.
- Optional - Check the box to Link Keywords
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Click Column Headers to sort Ascending or Descending
- Click Keywords to see more details.
- Sort by Search Volume to see High Quality Keywords.
- Compare Mobile, Local and National for a Big Picture look at how far your Web Presence reaches
- Create multiple beacons to compare regions, devices or search engines.