The Keyword Position and Search Volume Comparison Beacon will enable you to quickly identify your top performing or underperforming Keywords within specific Keyword Klusters based on positions and average monthly search volume across multiple search engines in order to better determine where to focus your attention. Drill down from this Beacon into more specific details for any single keyword and additional insights into what to do next.
Contact support@gShiftlabs.com if you require any assistance setting up this Beacon or managing keywords, klusters or search engines.
Follow the Steps below to add the Keyword Position and Search Volume Comparison Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Keyword Position and Search Volume Comparison from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section.)
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Used in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section.)
- Select the Date Range you would like to report on.
- Select a Web Presence you would like to report on. (Client or Agency Level Only)
- Select Search Engine(s) you would like to report on.
- Select a Keyword Kluster you would like to report on.
- Select the Columns (Positions and Search Volume) you would like to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use on other Dashboards.
Screenshot of the Configure Keyword Position and Search Volume Comparison Beacon
- Click Column Headings to sort by that Column.
- This Beacon is paginated. Click Page Number or Arrow to advance to next page of results.
- Compare search volumes across search engines to identify markets with opportunities.
- Identify High volume keywords with positions between 10-30 for opportunities to jump up to the first page.