Build a taxonomy (classification) of Content Tags, which your content creators will use to label their kontextURLs for segmented reporting. Your content creators will be limited to using only those Content Tags and Values designated for them by the Content Taxonomy. Create different Content Taxonomies for specific departments, campaigns or other logical groupings of Content Tags based on your organizational structure.
Note: You must create tags before they can be added to a Content Taxonomy.
Follow the Steps below to Set up Content Taxonomy:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click Create & Manage Content Tags and Taxonomies.
- Fill out the Create a New Taxonomy field with the name of the Content Taxonomy.
- Click the Green Create button to add the Taxonomy.
- Select Tags from the drop-down field and click Add to associate it with the Taxonomy.
- Repeat Step 5 until all the Tags you require have been added.
- Rearrange the order of the Tags by clicking the up and down arrows next to each Tag.
- Once all the Tags and Order has been set click Save Taxonomy to finalize.
Steps to Creating a kontextURL: