We have developed a Chrome Extension to make creating kontextURLs easier when you are visiting a page within your browser.
Follow these Instructions to add it to your browser:
- Download the file below.
- Unzip the package.
- Open the Chrome Extensions panel (In Google Chrome, in case there was any confusion).
- Drag the unzipped folder into extensions panel - it installs automatically.
- At this point you should have a link icon in your top bar with an exclamation mark over it (shows configuration is needed). Click it to Authenticate your gShift credentials.
- Click Authorize Application.
- Allow Access.
- Select the account you would like to create kontextURLs in.
NOTE: You will need to change this option by right clicking the kontextURL Extension icon at the top of your browser and Selecting your gShift Account any time you wish to create kontextURLs in different Agencies, Clients or Web Presences you have access to in your gSHift account.
- You are now ready to start creating kontextURLs based on pages you visit. Navigate to any content/web page you would like to create a kontextURL for and click the kontextURL icon to create a kontextURL for the page.
You can also create kontextURLs for any links found within a page by right clicking on any link and then clicking on from the menu.
Click here if you need a refresher on how to Create a kontextURL.