The standard Discovered Keywords Beacon is a powerful beacon which can help you discover keywords relevant to your content and optimization efforts. The Beacon displays which keywords are related to those you are already following within a specific kluster and may be sorted based on their search volume or the competition level for each. The Beacon also indicates which followed keywords the discovered keywords are related to.
Relevant keywords may be Followed directly from the Beacon or those which are not relevant can be Ignored so they do not show up again.
Follow the Steps below to add the Discovered Keywords Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon too.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Discovered Keywords from the Beacon list on the left.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section.)
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section.)
- Select a Web Presence you would like to report on.
- Select a Search Engine you would like to report on.
- Select a Keyword Kluster you would like to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Contact support@gShiftlabs.com if you require any assistance setting up this Beacon or managing keywords, klusters or search engines.
Screenshot of the Configure Screen:
- Click the Column Headings to sort the Data within the columns.
- Check the Boxes to select keywords to Follow or Ignore.
- Keywords are Paginated. Use the page numbers and arrows to navigate between pages of keywords.
- Discover High Volume relative keywords and follow them.
- Ignore keywords that are not related.
- If you have no data change the Kluster within the beacon through the configure or edit option.