The Discovered Competitors Beacon is a powerful beacon which helps you to discover your competitors, which in turn will enable you to gain access to useful information regarding their keyword rankings, backlinks and other competitive analysis. gShift looks for your competitors within the search results for the any Keyword Kluster you choose. gShift scores them and presents them in descending order. You can then Follow or Ignore competitors who are or are not relevant to you.
Follow the Steps below to add the Discovered Competitors Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Dashboard that you would like to add the Beacon too.
- Click the Add Beacon Button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon Button.
- Select Discovered Competitors from the list on the left.
- Enter a Name (Used in the Beacon Library and Info Section within the Beacon).
- Enter a Title (Used on the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Used in the Beacon Library and Info Section within the Beacon).
- Select a Date Range to refine the list of Competitors from.
- Select a Web Presence you would like to Report on.
- Select a Search Engine you would like to Report on.
- Select a Keyword Kluster you would like to Report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template.
- Select Relative Competitors to Follow and click Follow button.
- Select Not Relative Competitors to Ignore and click Ignore button.
- Competitors are paginated, use the numbers or arrows to navigate through the competitors.
- Change the Kluster to discover more competitors.