The Geographic Distribution Data Beacon provides real-time clickthrough data displayed on a World map detailing the kontextURL, location and date clicked.
To Configure and Add this Beacon to a Dashboard do the following:
- Login to gShift and navigate to your kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click the Add Beacon button
- Click Create & Configure
- Select kontextURL Geographic Distribution Graph from the Beacon list on the left
- Fill in the following information to configure your Beacon to your specifications:
- Name (Name of Beacon in the Beacon Library which can be changed for your internal reference.)
- Title (Title to be displayed in the Beacon on the Dashboard.) Note: you may use Macros for additional detail.
- Description (Description to be displayed by Clicking the "i" icon in the bottom right corner of the Beacon.)
- Date Range (Period of Time to display clicks for.)
- Select Agency, Client or Presence to pull kontextURLs from. This will default to the Agency, Client or Presence you are currently logged into.
- Select which kontextURLs or Tags or Taxonomies you wish to obtain clickthrough data for.
- Select to Omit Bot Clicks or Not. (This is set to On by Default.)
- Select to Make Beacon a Template or Not. A Beacon template may be used to repurpose the Beacon in other Dashboards.
Steps to Creating a kontextURL: