The kontextURL Conversion Path Beacon is designed to report on how many conversions have occurred within each step of a defined Conversion Path.
To add this Beacon to your Dashboard, do the following:
- Login to gShift and navigate to your kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click the Add Beacon Button.
- Click Create & Configure.
- Select kontextURL Conversion Path Data from the Beacon list on the left.
- Fill in the following information:
- Name (Name of Beacon in the Beacon Library which can be changed for your internal reference.)
- Title (Title to be displayed in the Beacon on the Dashboard) Note: you may use Macros for additional detail.
- Description (Description to be displayed by Clicking the "i" icon in the bottom right corner of the Beacon.)
- Date Range (Period of Time to display clicks for.)
- Select Agency, Client or Presence to pull kontextURLs from. This will default to the Agency, Client or Presence you are currently logged into.
- Select to Omit Bot Clicks or Not. (This is set to On by Default.)
- Select to Make Beacon a Template or Not. A Beacon template may be used to repurpose the Beacon in other Dashboards.
6. Click Create Beacon to add it to your kontextURL dashboard.
Steps to Creating a kontextURL: