Conversion Paths for kontextURLs will enable you to report on the performance of your content through a series of External or On-Site steps to an eventual Conversion Point (e.g. purchase, download, form submission, etc.).
Follow these Steps to Create a Conversion Path:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click on Create and Manage Conversion Paths.
- Enter a name for the Conversion Path in the Create a New Path Field.
- Click the green Create button.
- Select a URL to Add to the Path.
- Next Assign the Step a Title to easily identify it in the Path.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all of your desired steps have been added.
- Use the arrows to reorganize the priority of the Steps.
- Adjust the sliders for the steps to assign a value to each step, which will later be used in Conversion Path Reporting.
Steps to Creating a kontextURL: