Create a branded, shortened URL to effectively distribute, track and measure the basic performance of your on-site or external content.
Follow these steps to create a Basic kontextURL:
- Login to your kontextURL Dashboard.
- Click Create & Manage kontextURLs.
- Fill in the following fields with Information about the URL you would like to create and track:
- URL to be Tracked - Enter the URL here. Include the HTTP:// or HTTPS://.
- Domain - Select a domain for your URL. Note: You can use gShift.it or a uniquely branded domain of your choosing. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance setting up a branded domain.
- Friendly / Vanity URL Path *Optional - Enter a vanity or friendly URL extension to be used after the domain. This can be used for additional branding or identification. e.g. http://gshift.it/campaignA-tw - would denote a URL associated with Campaign A to be shared via Twitter
- URL Title - Enter a Title for your URL for reference in reporting.
- Description - Enter a description for your URL for additional reference.
- Privacy / Cookie Setting - Select a Privacy setting for the URL. Note: Some countries require cookies must be set to Enable Users to Allow or Disallow cookies or No Tracking.