The Keyword Kluster Positions Beacon shows you the keyword positions of all keywords within a specific kluster and search engine over a selected time period (7, 30 or 90 Days.) This Beacon provides a great way to quickly identify keywords which are gaining or losing ground in any given search engine. You can then click through on any keyword to get more detailed info and insights in order to react accordingly.
Follow the Steps below to add the Keyword Kluster Positions Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Keyword Kluster Position from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section.)
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Used in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section.)
- Select the Date Range you would like to report on.
- Select a Web Presence you would like to report on.
- Select a Website you would like to report on.
- Select a Search Engine you would like to report on.
- Select a Keyword Kluster you would like to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use on other Dashboards.
Contact support@gShiftlabs.com if you require any assistance setting up this Beacon or managing keywords, klusters or search engines.
Screenshot of Configure Keyword Kluster Positions Beacon Panel:
- Hover over data points to find the position of the keywords.
- Click the labels in the legend to hide data series in the graph.
- Click and drag between data points to zoom in. Click reset zoom button to zoom out.
- Identify any irregular patterns and investigate by reviews events and algorithms.