The Conversions by Channel Beacon enables you to see the number of Conversions (i.e. Completed Goals from Google Analytics) in a Pie Graph organized by Channel for a specific time period (7, 30 or 90 Days).
You can also drill down from this graph to the gShift app for more detailed information regarding which specific Conversions were completed.
Follow the Steps below to add the Conversions by Channel Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Conversions by Channel from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Optional - Select a Goal Group you would like to report on. Note: Goals Groups are configured within Content>On-Site Content>Analytics>Goals in the app.
- Optional - Check the Link Goals Box if you would like to be able to link from the sections of the graph into app for conversion details.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Hover over data points within the graph to get details.
- Click Data Points within the Legend to hide them.
- If No conversions or low conversions verify that you have conversions set up correctly on your website and Google Analytics. If you do not have conversions set up consider creating some.
- If one channel is dominating your conversions, look at ramping up your efforts in other channels to increase conversions.