Follow these Steps to Reauthorize your LinkedIn account and associate it with a LinkedIn Business page. This is a required process with recent changes to how we access LinkedIn Account details.
Note: Only authorized LinkedIn Company Page Administrators can authorize gShift access. Click here to learn how to add an Administrator to your LinkedIn page.
To authorize gShift access:
- Go to gShift and Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to add a LinkedIn page too.
- Click Manage from the Top Navigation.
- Click LinkedIn from the Left Navigation.
- Click Reauthorize under the accounts that are currently active in gShift.
- Login to your LinkedIn Page (If you are logged in this step will not show up)
- Click Allow Access to Authorize sharing data with gShift.
- You have now updated the access token to your LinkedIn Account and we can collect data again.
How to Verify Access is Granted:
- Select the LinkedIn Account Owner from the dropdown under the Business page. If correct permissions in place a Success message will show up.
- If the person selected is not an Administrator on the account a red bar will appear noting he/she does not have the permissions required.