Throughout gShift we display Backlink information. We allow our clients to define where this data is pulled from. There are three sources for backlinks:
- Verified Backlinks - All Backlinks are checked to verify they still exist.
- Unverified Backlinks - All Backlinks appear. Expired backlinks included.
- Majestic - Majestic Backlink metrics appear instead of Verified or Unverified Backlinks.
How to Change the Default to Majestic:
- Navigate in gShift to the Web Presence you would like to change
- Click Manage in the top navigation
- Click Backlinks in the Sub Navigation
- Click Choose under Majestic to select it as the primary source for Backlinks.
- That's it you're done! Navigate through gShift to see the change.
Note: Reports will need to be recreated to be updated with the new primary Backlink source.