Before getting started with Advanced Majestic Backlink Reporting, you should read the following articles:
To set up Advanced Majestic Backlink Reporting take the following steps:
- Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to enable reporting for.
- Navigate to Manage > Backlinks
- You will see a screen similar to the one below if you have enabled Majestic as your Backlink source.
- To Enable collection of backlink metrics from Majestic, select the boxes next to the selected URLs (This will enable collection).
- Note the Current Analysis and Current Retrieval Costs as you enable or disable URLs for collection.
Note: Retrieval Credits and Analysis Credits are issued by Majestic on a Monthly Basis. The number of credits varies depending on the size of your site and the number of backlinks it has pointing to it. Login to your Majestic account to change your subscription with Majestic.
Helpful FAQs for Majestic: