Authorize your YouTube account to gShift to allow gShift to report on the metrics from your YouTube account including:
- Video Views
- Video Rankings
To unlock these metrics and more follow these steps:
- Login to gShift and Navigate to the Web Presence you would like to add YouTube too.
- Go to Manage in the gShift header.
- Click on YouTube from the Left Navigation.
- Click on Add or Reauthorize YouTube Account.
- Sign into the YouTube account associated with the Web Presence.
- Select the account you would like to access.
- Click Accept to share data with Web Presence Optimizer.
- You’re done. Data collection will start immediately and your metrics will be visible in 24-48 hours.