Follow these Steps to Add a Beacon to your Dashboard
- Navigate to the Dashboard that you would like to add the Beacon(s) to.
- Navigate to the Dashboards via the Navigation label at the level you would like to access (Agency, Client, Presence)
- Click the Dashboard Library Button from the Beacon Library
- To Create a New Beacon from this Screen:
- Click Create a New Beacon
- Select the Beacon Type you would like to use
- Fill in the fields for the Beacon Type you created
- Click Create Beacon
- Move it (Click Yellow Icon in the top right and then Drag and Drop it to where you want it to be positioned)
- Resize it (Click the ┘in the bottom right and drag it to resize it. Note that your cursor will change when in position to resize it)
- Edit it (Click the Blue Edit Icon in the Beacon. This will take you to edit screen where you can change options and save your changes)
- Delete it (Click the Red Trash Can Icon in the Beacon. This will instantly Delete the Beacon from the Dashboard)
Any changes you make to your Dashboard are saved instantly.