The Social Signals and Metrics Beacon provides you an overview of how your Web Presence is performing on Social Networks. This beacon displays page signals, social signals and traffic metrics for each Social Networks.
Follow the Steps below to add the Social Signals and Metrics Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Social Signals and Metrics from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Hover over data points within the graph to get details.
- Click Data Points within the Legend to hide them.
- If No conversions or low conversions verify that you have conversions set up correctly on your website and Google Analytics. If you do not have conversions set up consider creating some.
- If one channel is dominating your conversions, look at ramping up your efforts in other channels to increase conversions.