The Channels Breakdown provides you an overview of traffic and goals by channel. Provides you a clear overview to determine what channel are providing the most traffic and the quality of that traffic. Add this Beacon to your Dashboard to provide a quick overview of the metrics that matter most to your web presence.
Follow the Steps below to add the Channels Breakdown Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Channels Breakdown from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Capture a Screenshot of the Beacon via the Camera icon in the top right
- If No conversions or low conversions verify that you have conversions set up correctly on your website and Google Analytics. If you do not have conversions set up consider creating some.
- Look at Average Time on Site, Average Pages per Session and Bounce Rate to help determine the quality of traffic each channel is driving to your site.