The Leads by Channels Beacon provides a visual display of where leads are being generated. Hover to interact with the beacon and see what % of leads that channel takes up. If you want to remove a Channel from the graph simply click the colour in the legend to hide it. This is a must add beacon for any web presence tracking leads.
Follow the Steps below to add the Leads by Channels Beacon to a Dashboard:
- Login to gShift and navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Click the Add Beacon button.
- Click the Create and Configure Beacon button.
- Select Leads by Channels from the Beacon list.
- Enter a Name (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Enter a Title (Displayed in the Dashboard).
- Enter a Description (Displayed in the Beacon Library and the Beacon Info Section).
- Select a Date Range to report on.
- Select a Web Presence to report on.
- Select a Website to report on.
- Choose a Goal Group to report on within the Beacon.
- Optional - Check the Template Box if you would like to make the Beacon a Template for use in other Dashboards.
Screenshot of Configure Screen:
- Hover over data points within the graph to get details.
- Click Data Points within the Legend to hide them.
- If No conversions or low conversions verify that you have conversions set up correctly on your website and Google Analytics. If you do not have conversions set up consider creating some.
- If one channel is dominating your conversions, look at ramping up your efforts in other channels to increase conversions.