The Competitive Visibility puts your Client's Web Presence up against their competitors. Simply select the Web presence, Competitors, Search Engine and Klusters and add it to your Dashboard to see how their Web Presence stacks up.
Follow these steps to create the Competitive Visibility Beacon and add it to your Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Dashboard you would like to add the Beacon to.
- Select the Add Beacon Icon.
- Choose Create New Beacon.
- Select Competitive Visibility as the Beacon Type.
- Enter the Name. (This is what appears in the Beacon Library)
- Enter a Title (This is what appears on the Beacon in the Dashboard)
- Choose a Date Range (This is the period of time that determines what data is reported in the Beacon)
- Choose a Web Site to report on:
- Select a Client
- Select a Web Presence
- Select a Web Site
- Line Graph
- Pie Graph
Screenshot of the Configure Competitive Visibility Beacon Panel:
- Hover over data points for Visibility Score.
- Click and Drag between two data points to Zoom in and then click Reset Zoom to zoom out.
- Click the Competitors names in the legend to show or hide them in the graph.
- This Beacon allows you to see how your competitors are doing in comparison to your visibility in the selected search engine. Look for peaks and dips to see if your competitors visibility had a negative or positive effect on yours.